Network partners at an access2innovation workshop, May 2015. Photo © by Jakob Brodersen
Access2innovation is a non-profit membership-based association. Our goal is to enhance the members’ knowledge and capability to develop sustainable, viable solutions for the emerging markets in developing countries - with special attention on Eastern Africa. We focus primarily on solutions within sustainable energy, food security, relief work and water and sanitation.
We bring together private companies, organisations, universities, researchers and governmental institutions and provide an innovation platform that brings together the needed resources, network and competences to drive the creation of green growth workplaces in Denmark and developing countries through partnership innovation.
What we do:
- Facilitate cross-sector partnerships
- Identify business cases
- Raise awareness and disseminate information through conferences, workshops, seminars, press contacts etc.
- Desk analysis on business models and concepts
- Facilitate Go’N’See trips to identify market opportunityand business cases on emerging markets
- Supply funding for feasibility studies, prototyping and testing of sustainable solutions
- Assist in applicating for funding through external public and private international donors
- Engage as strategic project developers in upscaling initiated partnerships
The access2innovation association offers two different types of memberships:
Strategic memberships are for companies, NGOs, knowledge institutions and government organisations with interest in entering joint partnerships as a cost-effective innovation platform for driving commercially viable solutions targeting the growing markets in the developing countries and within the relief sector.
Network memberships are for companies, NGOs, knowledge institutions and government organisations with interest in gaining access to the network partners and increasing their knowledge on entering the emerging markets in developing countries and within the relief sector.
In addition to these benefits, members can be elected to the governing board that has the overall responsibility for the association’s activities as well as political and strategic positioning of partnership-driven innovation as a means for driving green growth in Denmark and developing countries.
All members are obliged to follow the UN Global Compact principles.
For further information about different types of memberships and sectors, please click on the PDFs below